The Hamptons are known for its swanky charitable fundraisers during the summer and while they slow down after Labor Day, there are several fundraisers worth noting this weekend:
1. On Friday at 6 p.m., a for the Humane Society of the United States, which is hosting a in Montauk on Sunday to raise money for the , and Bideawee, will be held at the . Tickets are $100 in advance or $125 at the door.
2. The will be held at the Bridgehampton Community House on Friday night from 7 to 11 p.m. It will benefit dance, yoga and movement programs for those with cancer, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease and other chronic illnesses held at at Southampton Hospital's Wellness Institute and various Hamptons locations. Tickets are now $55.
3. One of the two benefits planned for Southampton musician , who was injured after an attack in Bayport this summer, is set for Friday at 7 p.m. at the . More than a dozen bands and solo artists will perform and Cynthia Daniels, a radio personality and Grammy-award winner, will host. Tickets are $20 each.
4. The will hold a at the on Saturday. The BBQ starts at 3 p.m., a few hours after the for the first 50 grand marshals. Tickets are $50.
5. The second annual day-long beachside bash and female kiteboarding clinic on Napeague and dinner party/auction in Southampton to raise money for victims of domestic violence takes place on Saturday. STEPS to End Family Violence is a program of Edwin Gould Services for Children and Families and Concern, Haiti are beneficiaries. Tickets are $250 - $500.